A commercial flat roof is ideally suited to a roof coating system. A uniform level seems designed to seamlessly adhere to a covering membrane. This is why businesses, industries and institutions such as churches and schools have chosen acrylic roof coatings when aging, leaking and deterioration begin on their flat roof. This is the solution that enables you to avoid replacement. It addresses current problems and eliminates new ones.
Whether your commercial flat roof is on a business, industrial building or institutional structure
Call 724-718-2266 for a free estimate
Roof coatings retro-fit your existing roof. High-performance polymer membranes are applied as a liquid or unrolled in factory-engineered sheeting, and then bonded to the surface. As long as your current structure is sound, this is the solution for long extended life and measurable energy savings, at half the cost of a full replacement roof. Coatings are designed to eliminate chronic leaking, ponding and decay. They are ideal for any commercial flat roof, including:
- Hot-tar roofing
- Modified bitumen
- Rubber (EPDM)
- Plastic (TPO)
You get impressive energy efficiency
These membranes have become one of the top methods for fully and economically retro-fitting building energy standards. Your high utility costs are here to stay. Dark commercial flat roof will absorb the heat of the sun, and pass it through to the interior of your structure. White coatings are “reflective”; they reflect 80% of solar rays.
- So your air-conditioning costs drop. Studies prove that you can save at least 20 cents, and sometimes as much as 50 cents of every dollar you are currently spending on your utility bill with a reflective roof.
- Your HVAC system will last longer. Your dark roof is making your air conditioning work harder and it wears out faster.
On the subject of HVAC, roof coating systems on a commercial flat roof are cut around fixtures such as air conditioners. There is no labor intensive removal and reinstallation of equipment, and you don’t have to do without air conditioning as you would when standard roofing is installed. In fact, the membranes are self-flashing; they form their own seam around vents, etc. There is no added expense for metal flashing.
This is why roof coating systems are the fastest growing segment of the commercial flat roof market. Hundreds of thousands have been installed on commercial buildings (stand alone, strip mall, offices); industrial structures (factories, agricultural and “clean industry”); institutional buildings (churches, schools, day care facilities); public properties (libraries, government buildings, fleet garages).
There is a long list of benefits to you from a commercial flat roof coating:
- Lower initial investment
- Warranties of up to 20 years
- Major reductions in air conditioning costs
- Your workplace sees minimal disruption as the roof is applied
- There are no toxic odors or vapors
- Future repairs are made easier –membranes can be spot-restored
- There is no increase in “dead load” on your structure
- Select commercial roof coatings carry an ENERGY STAR® rating
- Your choice of colors include white, gray, tan, and black
- The seamless roof withstands high winds
- The surface is strong; both hail and puncture resistant
- The material is sprayed on or rolled out in sheets, reducing labor costs
Lee’s Roofing and Construction is locally owned and operated by Simon Lee, who founded the firm more than 10 years ago. We are designated a master contractor for Conklin Roof Coating Systems, the platinum standard in the industry. They are the only products we use.
Your commercial flat roof will be repaired and renewed
Call 724-718-2266 for a free estimate
We will repair or replace your commercial flat roof in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as well as New Castle, Butler, Mars, Grove City, Hermitage and Cranberry.