Flat roof coatings prevent problems in the future while solving existing rust, cracking and leaks. Coatings are engineered to eliminate chronic water ponding and the rapid deterioration caused by Pennsylvania’s rugged weather. You will find the price perfect for your budget. Professional coating does away with the succession of problems associated with flat roofs.
Discover why flat roof coatings are the best investment you can make in a commercial or industrial building.
Call 724-718-2266 today. Get a free estimate on an upgrade that is a fraction of the cost of a replacement roof.
You keep your existing roof, and can add 20 years of additional service. Whether your current roof is hot-tar modified bitumen; rubber; built-up single-ply; metal; or polyurethane foam, flat roof coatings are superior.
- The vast majority of problem roofs can be rehabilitated with coating systems. This is why the option is so much more affordable than roof replacement. Naturally, it beats the cost of endless leak repair.
- You eliminate the upfront cost of “tear off” of your old roof. Removal of your existing roof could cost up to a dollar per square foot.
- By avoiding tear off the whole project will be completed far sooner. During application, there is little disruption. All of the preparation and then spraying is quiet and often unseen.
- Many of the applied membranes are highly-rated insulation. Customers invariably choose reflective, light-colored or white flat roof coatings which dramatically reduce air conditioning costs.
Coatings adhere to many kinds of roofing materials. The products are not “one size fits all” but are engineered for specific roofing materials.
- EPDM and rubber
Elastomeric means “elastic”. These coatings go on as a liquid, then the acrylics dry to a seamless, clean coating that prolongs the life of your roof. They expand and contract; in summer heat, they stretch. After dark, the membrane goes back to its original size. On almost any other roofing surface this will cause cracks, leaks and bubbles.
EPDM and rubber – We use flat roof coatings specifically designed to adhere to these kinds of materials. These so-called “inner tube” roofs are notoriously hot. Our coatings are “reflective” and can cut cooling costs by 20% immediately. Add up what it means to save 20 cents out of every dollar you currently spend on cooling.
Metal: The process removes rust, and then adds a rust-proofing product; seams and screws get sealed, and then we apply the base and top coats. The appearance is brand new.
We represent the quality products of Conklin, the foremost maker of roof coatings. The manufacturer has designated us a master contractor, because our installation expertise ensures the engineered quality of their roofing products.
If your flat roof is asphalt, there are five compelling reasons to investigate flat roof coatings
- Asphalt roof prices have soared, making roof replacement more costly than some coatings.
- Roll asphalt generally only lasts 10 years. You can add up to 20 years to that useful life by coating your existing roof.
- Roll asphalt is a “hot roof”. Coatings convert it to an energy-saving “cool roof”; the roof will pay for itself in energy savings over the life of the refurbished roof.
- Almost everyone, from roofers to building owners, agree that asphalt can be the leakiest, most problematic roofing material in use.
- Coatings adhere exceptionally well to asphalt, eliminating the invariable rounds of leak, then fix, leak again and fix again.
Flat roof coatings save you money, time, and disruption to business
Call 724-718-2266 for a free estimate
We install flat roof coatings in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as well as New Castle, Butler, Mars, Grove City, Hermitage and Cranberry.